Friday, June 12, 2009

Mirror Mirror

Jim Franco's photographs were posted by the Deco Detective a week or so ago and I had to pluck out this one. Love the idea that a coat rack can also serve as a picture rail and love the little mirror which is an idea I am going to copy as soon as I can find a similar little gem to hang on my hooks in my back hallway. It is a personal goal of mine to get better at checking my appearance before heading out the door (I don't always remember and then look at myself in horror as I pass a shop window). I'm thinking a little mirror like this is just the ticket.

Image: Jim Franco via Deco Detective

3 comments:

The House That A-M Built said...

Oh it's perfect Sheila. I would love a similar set up for my hall... which is completely empty... waiting for inspiration. A-M xx

beauty comma said...

Thank you so much for the link love!
I know what you mean about forgetting to check before leaving the house... Oh well, I think the most important thing to check is that one remembered to turn off the plates on the stove!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Trudi

Design-Shimmer said...

thanks for nice comment on my blog :)